Monday, September 12, 2011

How do I earn from AdSense ?

Someone asked these questions about AdSense, and I though I might as well answer them in a post. Will expand on this post as I have more to add.

1) How can i earn from Google AdSense.
2) How will i be paid for it .
3) Do i need to pay anything to Google for this .
4) If i need to pay anything how much it is .
5) Will my personal information will be kept confidential.
6) Do i need any special software.

But before you can earn anything, you will need a website. If you don't have one, you can start a blog, and Dummies Guide to Google Blogger will guide you. Then you will have to apply for an AdSense account. You can do that by clicking on the text link that says "Generate revenue from your website. Google AdSense" at the top of the right sidebar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

mobile here

Popular Posts